The short documentary Triumph of the Shill reimagines the Leni Riefenstahl 1935 Nazi propaganda classic as an aesthetic blueprint to consider the 2017 presidential inauguration and election of Donald J. Trump.
Running time: 10.22 minutes. Directed and produced by Nina Berman
New York, New York
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
My work is showing at the following venues in October
kim said if she dies i can talk to her through the moon
Images from the book “An autobiography of Miss Wish” is at At Re-Imagining a Safe Space
My work is on view in October 2017 at the following venues.
- Forgotten Conflicts, Conflicts of Tomorrow”, Prix Calvados – Bayeux, France, October 2 – October 8
- Petrochemical America, from Cancer Alley to Toxic Valley, Space, Pittsburgh, PA September 27 – October 7
- Unloaded, The Harris Gallery, University of Laverne, LaVerne, CA Sep 5–Oct 26
- Re-imagining a Safe Space, NYU Tisch Gallery, NYC October 26 – December 15
- Subjective-Objective: A Century of Social Photography, Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Sept 5 – Jan 7