Images from the book “An autobiography of Miss Wish” is at At Re-Imagining a Safe Space
My work is on view in October 2017 at the following venues.
- Forgotten Conflicts, Conflicts of Tomorrow”, Prix Calvados – Bayeux, France, October 2 – October 8
- Petrochemical America, from Cancer Alley to Toxic Valley, Space, Pittsburgh, PA September 27 – October 7
- Unloaded, The Harris Gallery, University of Laverne, LaVerne, CA Sep 5–Oct 26
- Re-imagining a Safe Space, NYU Tisch Gallery, NYC October 26 – December 15
- Subjective-Objective: A Century of Social Photography, Zimmerli Art Museum, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ Sept 5 – Jan 7